https://rrcra.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/40882730_s-chain.jpg 500 1200 ADMIN https://rrcra.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/rrcra-logo-with-tm-300x197.png ADMIN2020-02-17 15:18:352020-02-17 15:18:35PODCAST: Why South Florida’s Commercial Real Estate Market Will Have A Strong 2020
Will the potential economic slowdown have a significant effect on the commercial real estate market in South Florida? Not really, says Nathan Perlmutter, vice president in commercial lending at TD Bank, in this podcast.
Listen to the podcast for more insights on:
- Projections for the multifamily sector.
- Miami office sector trends that CRE experts are watching in 2020.
- The impact of the global trade war on the industrial sector’s growth.
- How landlords are adjusting to major changes in the retail landscape.
- The effect millennial preferences are having on the multifamily market.
- The biggest CRE trend in South Florida in 2020.